Quantitative and Optimization Models (Inglés)
- Fulfill the Online application, select Exchange.
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Nomination by your home institution for the academic level and term you're applying.
- Your institution must complete your nomination process.
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
More information HERE.
After completing the course, the student will be able to solve problems and make decisions through the use of quantitative and optimization models.
Al finalizar el curso el alumno será capaz de resolver problemas y tomar decisiones a través de la utilización de modelos cuantitativos y de optimización.
The course will be taught in English.
In case you need to have access to the course syllabus please send us an email to: email@example.com
Courses are subject to change.
For an updated offer and more information, please visit HERE.