Introduction to Mexican Culture (Inglés)
- Fulfill the Online application, select Exchange.
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Nomination by your home institution for the academic level and term you're applying.
- Your institution must complete your nomination process.
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
Courses are subject to change.
More information HERE.
Our roots: science, philosophy, art and religion in the pre-Hispanic world. The conquest as a cultural shock. The Evangelization and the Encomienda during the colonial period. From the Independence to the Revolution. From the Revolution to the Party Dictatorship. Cultural syncretism in Mexico. Psychology of the Mexican. The Sixth Sun: The awakening of Consciousness in the Mexico of the 21st century.
Wednesday from 10:00 to 13:00 hrs.
The course will be taught in English.
In case you need to have access to the course syllabus please send us an email to: email@example.com
For an updated offer and more information, please visit HERE.