International Services Development (Inglés)
- Fulfill the Online application, select Exchange.
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Nomination by your home institution for the academic level and term you're applying.
- Your institution must complete your nomination process.
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
Courses are subject to change.
More information HERE.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to develop a strategic vision of organizations and service companies, acquiring the knowledge and skills required to be able to manage and market services in the international environment and contribute in this way, by offering Mexican organizations services in international markets. This course will allow students to identify the share of services in the economy globalization identifying business opportunities, access schemes and international services market system in order to be able to develop a marketing plan and service management in an international environment.
Tuesday and Friday from 14:30 to 16:00 hrs.
The course will be taught in English.
In case you need to have access to the course syllabus please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an updated offer and more information, please visit HERE.