International Business Intelligence (Inglés)
- Fulfill the Online application, select Exchange.
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Nomination by your home institution for the academic level and term you're applying.
- Your institution must complete your nomination process.
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
Courses are subject to change.
More information HERE.
At the end of this course, students will be able to analyze different economic, political, legal and cultural factors that influence international markets (Marketing). Students will use or apply specialized databases and software to identify and then assess business opportunities in an international environment. Students will develop or formulate an international marketing plan including the four Ps (product, price, place and promotion) for a product or service for an international market.
Tuesday and Friday from 8:30 to 10:00 hrs.
The course will be taught in English.
In case you need to have access to the course syllabus please send us an email to: email@example.com
For an updated offer and more information, please visit HERE.