Art Appreciation (Inglés)
- Fulfill the Online application, select Exchange.
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Nomination by your home institution for the academic level and term you're applying.
- Your institution must complete your nomination process.
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
Courses are subject to change.
More information HERE.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
Identify various non-linguistic codes that are included in the discourses, texts, and geopolitical and sociocultural contexts.
Base own judgments before a situation or problem, through a logical reasoning process.
Address simulated problems of their profession, considering the connection of the different variables and aspects that allow them to understand and associate the conditioning factors that define the situation or problem
Class schedule to be defined
The course will be taught in English.
In case you need to have access to the course syllabus please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an updated offer and more information, please visit HERE.