Doing Business in Mexico (Inglés)
- Fulfill the Online application, select Exchange.
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Nomination by your home institution for the academic level and term you're applying.
- Your institution must complete your nomination process.
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
Courses are subject to change.
More information HERE.
History and political environment of Mexico: from the formative period to present time. Cultural patterns and business protocol. Mexican economy in the 70s and 80s; under presidents Salinas, Zedillo and Fox. Structure and use of a Business Plan. General principles under Federal Labor Law, Mexican labor unions. Management styles, working behavior and attitudes. Foreign companies and foreign investment in Mexico. The maquiladoras industry. Infrastructure in communications and transportation. Mexico's trade agreements.
Tuesday and Friday from 10:00 to 11:30 hrs.
The course will be taught in English.
In case you need to have access to the course syllabus please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an updated offer and more information, please visit HERE.