Innovation Positioning (Inglés)
- Fulfill the Online application, select Exchange.
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Nomination by your home institution for the academic level and term you're applying.
- Your institution must complete your nomination process.
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
Courses are subject to change.
More information HERE.
By the end of this course the student will be able to communicate the addition of value from creative ideas, designs and prototypes, and to feedback those ideas and designs for positioning and protection of innovative proposals. The student will be able to analyze and understand the impact of innovation and technology development on market and industry dynamics, as well as the process for identifying market opportunities for innovation.
Class schedule to be defined
The course will be taught in English.
In case you need to have access to the course syllabus please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an updated offer and more information, please visit HERE.