Intercultural Negotiation and Communication (Inglés)
- Fulfill the Online application, select Exchange.
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Nomination by your home institution for the academic level and term you're applying.
- Your institution must complete your nomination process.
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
Courses are subject to change.
More information HERE.
At the end of the course, students are expected to achieve the following learning objectives:
Understand the impacts of differences in cultures on negotiating styles, strategies and behavior.
Develop skills to successfully negotiate business contracts across cultures.
Be able to manage and resolve business disputes through direct and mediated negotiations.
Learn about alternative dispute resolution models.
Understand the importance of cross-cultural communication in negotiation.
Be able to use information technology in negotiation.
Understand ethical dilemmas concerning negotiation.
Learn how to conduct a basic business negotiation research.
Tuesday and Friday from 7:00 to 8:30 hrs.
The course will be taught in English.
In case you need to have access to the course syllabus please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an updated offer and more information, please visit HERE.