Negotiation Techniques and International Trade (Inglés)
- Fulfill the Online application, select Exchange.
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Nomination by your home institution for the academic level and term you're applying.
- Your institution must complete your nomination process.
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
Courses are subject to change.
More information HERE.
At the end of the course, the student should be able to develop the competencies to: a) analyze conflicts, and b) use conflict resolution models in order to solve problems. The student will develop the knowledge of basic aspects when negotiating, for example, negotiation planning and implementation of strategies and actions, as well as identify the factors that influence the process and outcome of any negotiation. He will thoroughly understand the role of negotiation in the sales and international comparing context.
Monday and Thursday from 11:30 to 13:00 hrs
The course will be taught in English.
In case you need to have access to the course syllabus please send us an email to: email@example.com
For an updated offer and more information, please visit HERE.