Innovation, Markets and Technological Development (Inglés)
- Fulfill the Online application, select Exchange.
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Nomination by your home institution for the academic level and term you're applying.
- Your institution must complete your nomination process.
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
Courses are subject to change.
More information HERE.
Upon graduation, students will be able to analyze and understand the impact of technological development on the dynamics of markets and industries; understand the process of innovation and the identification of market opportunities; understand design thinking knowledge for value creation; identify the necessary elements of a business model to take advantage of market opportunities; develop an innovation strategy that allows them to integrate technology, the market and its industrial context.
Tuesday and Friday from 11:30 to 13:00 hrs.
The course will be taught in English.
In case you need to have access to the course syllabus please send us an email to: email@example.com
For an updated offer and more information, please visit HERE.