Project Evaluation and Management (Inglés)
- Fulfill the Online application, select Exchange.
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Nomination by your home institution for the academic level and term you're applying.
- Your institution must complete your nomination process.
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
Courses are subject to change.
More information HERE.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to understand the impact of changing the value of money over time and formulate the justification and economic feasibility analysis for engineering projects, as well as the tools for controlling their execution.
Monday and Thursday from 8:30 to 10:00 hrs.
The course will be taught in English.
In case you need to have access to the course syllabus please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an updated offer and more information, please visit HERE.