Digital Marketing (Inglés)
- Fulfill the Online application, select Exchange.
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Nomination by your home institution for the academic level and term you're applying.
- Your institution must complete your nomination process.
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
More information HERE.
After completing the course the student will be able to plan and design a marketing communication campaign using the digital platforms most suited to the communication needs of a brand and the profile of the target clients and consumers. To achieve this, the student will understand consumer use of new communications technologies in order to choose the most suitable channels for the campaign.
Monday and Thursday from 13:00 to 14:30 hrs
The course will be taught in English.
In case you need to have access to the course syllabus please send us an email to: email@example.com
Courses are subject to change.
For an updated offer and more information, please visit HERE.