Macroeconomic Environment (Inglés)
- Fulfill the Online application, select Exchange.
- Passport (must be valid and legible, you only need to upload the page containing your information).
- Grades average of 80 (Mexican system) or equivalent to 2.9 GPA (American system).
- Nomination by your home institution for the academic level and term you're applying.
- Your institution must complete your nomination process.
*Remember enrolling as an exchange student means that you will pay tuition directly to your home institution.
Courses are subject to change.
More information HERE.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to understand the macroeconomic performance of a country, the national accounting methodology that will allow them to understand the processes of economic crises and economic growth, economic policy measures taken to fight unemployment and inflation, as well as how international finances impact economic growth.
Group 1: Monday and Thursday from 10:00 to 11:30 hrs.
Group 2: Tuesday and Friday from 8:30 to 10:00 hrs.
The course will be taught in English.
In case you need to have access to the course syllabus please send us an email to: email@example.com
For an updated offer and more information, please visit HERE.